Pageant interview is the most important area of competition; it’s where the judges fall in love with and pick their winner! Many contestants, new and experienced, worry because they don’t know what they’ll be asked in the interview room. Luckily for us, there are some common questions we can practice with to ease our nerves!
These common questions are asked across all systems and age divisions. Be sure to practice your answers, but try not to memorize them! If you’re looking for more tips and tricks, check out these interview questions or our complete guide to a winning interview.
- Why do you want to win this title?
- What would you do if you won this pageant?
- What qualities should a titleholder have?
- Why are you competing in this pageant?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Who is your role model?
- What is your platform?
If you’ve never held a title and need help answering these questions, check out our coaching services here and send an email to email@example.com!
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest for more pageant tips and wardrobe inspiration.