All of these questions were asked at their respective Miss USA state pageants during the final show. Only the top 5 contestants compete in Onstage Question, and it is the last area of competition before crowning, therefore it’s important to do your best. Contestants are not timed, but answers usually last for 30 to 45 seconds. Have fun practicing!
MAINE (Teen and Miss)
- If you had to deliver a speech to teens at the white house, what would you tell them?
- If you could change one law, what would it be?
- If you could change an event in the past century, what would you change?
- How do you feel about the college admissions scandal?
- What three traits should a titleholder have?
- What is the best advice you have received?
- What qualities do you have that would help you as Miss [State] USA?
NEW JERSEY (Teen)
- How would you welcome a foreign exchange student into your school?
- What advice would you give to a friend about to make a bad decision?
- What advice would you give to someone about to make a social media account?