Happy Summer, or as we know it, Pageant Season! As you’re squeezing in your last minute interview prep, you may be looking for the wackiest questions the judges could ask you.
Remember, we can’t know every single question you’ll be asked, but we can prepare for various situations. You’re in control of this interview! Always try to steer the conversation towards the topics you want to talk about. We can help you master your interview! Learn more here.
1. Other than yourself, who should win this pageant?
2. What can parents learn from their children?
3. If you were able talk to the president for one hour, what would you discuss?
4. How did you prepare for this pageant?
5. What was the last book you read?
6. Are you ready for the crown?
7. What have you learned from pageantry?
8. What do you have to gain from pageantry?
9. Why did you choose this specific pageant system?
10. Do you believe contestants should be coached for pageants?
11. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
12. What TV shows or movies are you currently watching?
13. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
14. What do you do for fun?
15. What’s the first thing you’d do after winning the crown?
The goal of pageant interview is to get the judges to think, “That’s my queen!” No matter what questions they ask, it’s (almost) always possible to bring the conversation to the subjects you wanna discuss.
Want practice with this? Let’s have a mock interview! Learn more here.